- New injectable multiple sclerosis drug given go-ahead
- Smoking Cessation Decelerates Brain Volume Loss in Multiple Sclerosis
- Catching glandular fever can prevent multiple sclerosis
- Drug boosts myelin regeneration in mice raising hope of future treatments for MS
- Gut Bacteria Affects Myelin Content and Induces MS-Like Depression in Mice, Study Reportsultiple sclerosis development risk linked with where you live
- The nature of genetic susceptibility to multiple sclerosis: constraining the possibilities
- A Way Forward in Treating Primary-Progressive Multiple Sclerosis?
- Study Shows Potential of Novel Compound to Treat Multiple Sclerosis
- Cytokine Once Thought Only to Promote Inflammation Now Seen to Have Restorative Properties, Too
- Multiple sclerosis: A new leap forward?
- Technique measures ‘postural sway’ to diagnose neuromuscular disorders
- Multiple sclerosis Could Helicobacter pylori provide protection against multiple sclerosis?
- Long-term MS treatment under microscope Treatment News
- MedDay’s MD1003, a Biotin, Shows ‘Remarkable’ Efficacy in Treating Inactive but Progressive MS
- Sanofi Genzyme Presenting New Data on Its Approved and Investigational Multiple Sclerosis …
- Promising Phase 1 Trial Results of Stem Cell Therapy in Progressive MS Patients
- Stem Cell-Derived Therapy Shows Promise in Progressive Multiple Sclerosis
- Ocrelizumab Promotes No Evidence of Disease Activity in Multiple Sclerosis
- Amantadine and multiple sclerosis
- Rituximab is superior to fingolimod for certain patients with multiple sclerosis
- Does DMF Cut Multiple Sclerosis-Related Workplace Productivity Decline?
- Metformin, pioglitazone reduce inflammation in multiple sclerosis with metabolic syndrome
- Antioxidant May Offer Neuroprotection in Multiple Sclerosis
Holistic Treatment News
- Yoga, aquatic exercise can help combat MS symptoms
- #CMSC16: MS Experts Agree on Benefits of Vitamin D Supplements
- Perspectives and experiences of Dutch multiple sclerosis patients
- Sharing Clinical Trial Data for Multiple Sclerosis — Standardized and Pooled Data Available
- At-Home ‘Brain Training’ Program for MS Patients Reported to Improve Cognitive Skills by 29%
- Next: Scalable, medication-free relief of cognitive symptoms related to Multiple Sclerosis
- Virtual reality game helps patients with MS
- Multiple sclerosis disease activity link to food allergies studied
- The Multiple Sclerosis Diet Book
- 6 reasons why Multiple Sclerosis can be helped with 6 cups of coffee
- How Biogen went big to boost sales of its multiple sclerosis pill
- Biogen, AbbVie multiple sclerosis drug wins EU green light
- Global Multiple Sclerosis Drug Forecast 2016 Market Analysis to 2024 By Global Market Research …
- Stem Cell Treatment 7 for Multiple Sclerosis
- Multiple Sclerosis As A Neuronal Disease
- What Is Primary-Progressive MS?
- New MRI measures to help monitor Multiple Sclerosis
- Clinical Neuroimmunology Multiple Sclerosis and Related Disorders Current Clinical Neurology
© Willeke Van Eeckhoutte and Ireland, Multiple Sclerosis & Me, 2011-2016. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner are strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Willeke Van Eeckhoutte and Ireland, Multiple Sclerosis & Me with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.