For more on MS, please click on the relevant sub-tab on the menu bar or click on the link below:
1. What is MS?
2. How MS affects brain cells (Get Adobe® Reader® for free)
3. Types of MS
4. What causes MS?
5. MS symptoms
6. Early signs of MS
7. What is an MS relapse
8. Updated McDonald Criteria 2017
9. Do I have MS or another disease?
10. Immune system
11. Central nervous system
12. Central nervous system (videos)
13. The difference between MS and ALS (MND)
14. The difference between fibromyalgia and MS
More info can be found here:
Updated: June 16th, 2018
◾ MyTherapy: Multiple Sclerosis Blogs: 10 of the Best in 2019
◾ Ireland Blog Awards: Finalist 2014, 2015, 2017
◾ MyTherapy: Best MS Blog for Simplicity 2018
◾ Everyday Health: Top 10 MS Blog of 2018
◾ Feedspot: Top 50 MS Blog 2017, 2018, 2019
© Willeke Van Eeckhoutte and Ireland, Multiple Sclerosis & Me, 2011-2019. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Willeke Van Eeckhoutte and irelandms.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.