For more on MS, please click on the relevant sub-tab on the menu bar:
1. What is MS?
2. How MS affects brain cells
3. Types of MS
4. What causes MS
5. MS symptoms
6. Early signs of MS
7. What is an MS relapse
8. What MS looks like in your brain
9. Immune system
10. Central nervous system
11. Clinical trials and research
12. The difference between MS and fybromyalgia
13. The difference between MS and ALS (MND)
©WVE and Ireland, Multiple Sclerosis & Me, 2011-2015. Unauthorised use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner are strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Willeke Van Eeckhoutte and Ireland, Multiple Sclerosis & Me with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.