Please consult with your neurologist, MS nurse or GP if you feel your medication is not working as well as you had hoped. I am not a medical professional nor do I intend to provide any medical advice to anyone. Please see your family doctor or neurologist if you have any health care concerns. My intention is to provide accurate information from the perspective of an informed patient.
- Vitamins, Minerals, and Herbs in MS: An Introduction (by the US National Multiple Sclerosis Society)
- Vitamin D info (by the US National Multiple Sclerosis Society)
- Vitamins, supplements & MS: research (by the Canadian MS Society)
- Complementary and Alternative Medicines (by the US National Multiple Sclerosis Society)
- Medical marijuana
- Summary of evidence-based guideline: Complementary and alternative medicine in multiple sclerosis (Report of the Guideline Development Subcommittee of the American Academy of Neurology)
Updated: October 20th, 2017
©Willeke Van Eeckhoutte and Ireland, Multiple Sclerosis & Me, 2011-2017. Unauthorised use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Willeke Van Eeckhoutte and Ireland, Multiple Sclerosis & Me with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.