- Use of Del-1 Protein Reduces Multiple Sclerosis Severity in Mouse Study
- Obesity May Help Cause Multiple Sclerosis; Vitamin D Might Help Treat It
- Multiple Sclerosis Stems from Immune System, Not Nervous System
- MRIs are Revealing Multiple Sclerosis in Patients, Even Before Symptoms Begin
- MS Program in Alberta Given $1.4 Million By Biogen Idec To Continue Groundbreaking Research
- Multiple Sclerosis, Autoimmune Disease Diagnoses, Treatments To Improve Using New DNA …
- Study Dispels Theory That Vaccinations Lead To Increased MS Risk
Medical treatment news
- Limb Spasm Treatments for MS Patients Explored by Flex Pharma and Ipsen Biopharmaceuticals
- Teva Pursues Regulatory Approval in Japan for MS Drug Copaxone
- New Microparticle Secondary Progressive MS Therapy Dosing Tested In Australian Clinical Trial
- FDA approves drug for relapsing multiple sclerosis
- Generic Glatiramer, Cannabis Product Advance for MS
- Experimental Multiple Sclerosis Drug Clears Key FDA Hurdle, To Be Tested in U.S.
- Neuroprotective Qualities of Masitinib Drug in Stroke Encouraging For MS Indication
- Multiple Sclerosis Drug Aubagio Gets Positive, New data From 2 Trials Added To U.S. Label
- Will It Be Possible To Predict Good And Bad Days For Multiple Sclerosis Patients?
- Multiple Sclerosis Association of America Launches New Patient Support Website
- ‘Breaking Bad’ spoof video raises awareness for multiple sclerosis
©Willeke Van Eeckhoutte and Ireland, Multiple Sclerosis & Me, 2011-2014. Unauthorised use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner are strictly prohibited.