- Nerve-insulating cells more diverse than previously thought
- Heart monitor implant could save lives in patients with serious immune disease
- ANKRD55: New gene involved in Multiple Sclerosis discovered
- In MS, can better sleep improve cognition?
- PET detects neuroinflammation in multiple sclerosis
- Multiple Sclerosis and Fibromyalgia – is there a connection? – Patient Talk
- CD8 Cells after Immunological Stem Cell Reconstitutions
- Progressive multifocal leukoencephalopathy in a patient without apparent immunosuppression
- Antibodies in the CSF may be secondary to damage
- How do cells enter the Brain?
- ResearchSpeak: grey matter lesions
- Link between gut bacteria, MS discovered
- Continued inflammation in SPMS – the role of antibodies to galectin-3
- Obesity and multiple sclerosis: Is there a causal relationship?
- Gut Microbiota is different in MS
- The autoimmune predilection: rheumatoid arthritis in MS
- Tracking brain atrophy in MS could become routine, thanks to software developed at UB
- Diet and Gut Microbiome Influences Multiple Sclerosis Disease Activity
- Cerebral Microbleeds May Be Linked to Disability in Multiple Sclerosis
- Multiple sclerosis drug metabolite appears to slow Parkinson’s disease onset: Study
- New Trial of Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplant for Aggressive Multiple Sclerosis
- Coherus Announces Positive Phase 2b Efficacy Data on Novel Oral Therapy
- Elementary, switch or escalate, my dear Watson?
- #Cladribine4MS – effective disease modification for all, even (or particularly?) after Brexit
- NewsSpeak: ocrelizumab applications accepted by the FDA and EMA
- Use of Off label Drugs in Italian Centres
- ClinicSpeak: holistic management of multiple sclerosis
- Roche eyes faster approval for multiple sclerosis drug
- Multiple sclerosis drug Gilenya may provide a clue for new PTSD therapy news
- EMA accepts for review Roche’s Ocrevus MAA for relapsing multiple sclerosis & PPMS
- FDA Grants Priority Review to Experimental Multiple Sclerosis Drug
- Fingolimod (Gilenya) Seen to Promote Peripheral Nerve Regeneration in Mice, Aiding Remyelination
General News, with many thanks to Barts MS Blog
- PoliticalSpeak: health inequalities in Europe
- PoliticalSpeak: MS prevention, or not?
- NurseSpeak: continuing professional development or CPD
- GuestPost & NurseSpeak: Amy Bowen on MS Clinical Nurse Specialist Education
- NewsSpeak & MSLondon: London MS Specialist Network
- BrainHealth & ClinicSpeak: Six ways to lead a brain-healthy lifestyle
- ClinicSpeak: PML without immunosuppression
- GameSpeak & ClinicSpeak: Can we gamify MS life skills?
- Dr. Nancy Maalouf Discusses Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- New Video: Science of Hope: Incorporating the patient perspective
- Multiple Sclerosis London patient treatment with stem cells
- Multiple Sclerosis: A Guide for Patients, Families, and Caregivers
- Meeting the Challenge of Progressive Multiple Sclerosis
- Treatments for multiple sclerosis
- Multiple Sclerosis and Related Disorders Diagnosis, Medical Management, and Rehabilitation
- MS – 5 minute total body stretch – Multiple Sclerosis
© Willeke Van Eeckhoutte and Ireland, Multiple Sclerosis & Me, 2011-2016. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner are strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Willeke Van Eeckhoutte and Ireland, Multiple Sclerosis & Me with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.