The Sunshine Award passed my doorstep again, this time awarded by Jean, a fellow Ireland lover and indeed an inhabitant of the proudest county in Ireland: Waterford. I gladly accept the award so as Jean’s blog always brings something new every day, a picture, story or poem, always written fantastically and with lots of passion.
The Sunshine Blog award is an award given to bloggers, by other bloggers. It is given to “bloggers who are positive and creatively inspire others in the blogosphere”.
Rule 1: Link back to your nominator.
Rule 3: List Ten Random Things about Yourself
Oh goodie, this is where I always start wondering if I am indeed, sane because 10 random things seem so… random.
- Writing = living. Nothing more, nothing less.
- Unwilling to master the art of trying to stay awake at ungodly hours like 10am, 1pm or anytime between then and bedtime. I know… there’s no making sense of my need for speed, oh sorry… sleep.
- Crickey, fell asleep just there!
- Like so many bloggers, I am trying to write a book. About what? No idea yet myself!
- Screaming kids in supermarkets… sigh… why bring kids to them when you know they will want everything they see? Reason for saying this? Image your worst pain ever. Now multiply that by 1000. Result is trigeminal pain because of MS. Head and face not up for kids screaming just behind me, next to me and in front of me. I nearly faint of pain when sudden, sharp noises like kids’ yelping happen. They can yelp anywhere else, just not in supermarkets.
- Resting now because of writing random thing #6…
- Still resting…
- Living in Ireland 10 years, 10 months and 26 days today.
- Reading = writing = living. Still nothing more, still nothing less.
Rule 4: nominate ten bloggers for the Sunshine Award
(I know, that’s not ten but eleven but everyone just had to be in the list because they fully deserve to be!)
©Willeke Van Eeckhoutte and Ireland, Multiple Sclerosis & Me, 2011-2013. Unauthorised use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Willeke Van Eeckhoutte and Ireland, Multiple Sclerosis & Me with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.