Subscribing to a feed is very easy and only requires a feed reader. Most browsers can already read feeds, as can many email clients. In addition, you can download special desktop clients for this purpose, and other websites even provide feed reading services, as well.
If prompted to enter an address for a feed you should enter the URL of the website you wish to follow. Most readers will automatically detect the feed, but, if in doubt, add /feed/ to the end of the URL.
The reader that you use, however, in entirely your call, and the process of subscribing will be different for each. Click here for a list of feed readers that you can use.
- Main Content: https://irelandms.com/feed/
- Comments: https://irelandms.com/comments/feed/
- Category: https://irelandms.com/category/features/feed/ (“Features” is the category.)
- Tag: https://irelandms.com/tag/themes/feed/ (“Themes” is the tag.)
- Authors: https://irelandms.com/author/billie/feed/
(from Subscribing to Feeds: https://en.support.wordpress.com/feeds/)