There is an overabundance of fantastic, engaging and informative MS sites, so why not start your journey here?
Feel free to comment with other MS-related websites you think should be mentioned here.
- Barts MS Blog
- MS Trust
- National Multiple Sclerosis Society (US)
- Multiple Sclerosis Association of America
- Multiple Sclerosis Research News
- Multiple Sclerosis News Today
- MedMerits: Multiple Sclerosis Center
- Healthline, Understanding Multiple Sclerosis
- Multiple Sclerosis Society (UK)
- The MS Society of Ireland
- Medscape Multiple Sclerosis
- Trevis L. Gleason
- Positive Living with MS
- Very well: Multiple Sclerosis
Also, if you want an engaging read by one of America’s best MS bloggers, check out Trevis L. Gleason’s book CHEF INTERRUPTED: Discovering Life’s Second Course in Ireland with Multiple Sclerosis
The book is as engaging as Trevis is in real life, and a must-read for anyone with MS. Yes, life was interrupted by his diagnosis, but Trevis manages to squeeze every bit of life out of the good as well as the bad days. Laced with recipes, daily Irish events about dogs and how to life to the fullest, I can only recommend this book to anyone who’s looking for some inspiration and motivation to keep going.
Last updated: July 5, 2016
©Willeke Van Eeckhoutte and Ireland, Multiple Sclerosis & Me, 2011-2016. Unauthorised use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner are strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Willeke Van Eeckhoutte and Ireland, Multiple Sclerosis & Me with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.